Sunday, January 15, 2017

A Little Progress Is Still Progress

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes life seems to move as slow as molasses.  I feel like life has been moving slowly -- but time passing quickly -- and progress is slow.  With that being said, I came across the following quote the other day.  It will keep me moving forward and motivated this week.  My life is pretty awesome, so I've got to celebrate each step of progress that I make.  


The progress I was able to make this week was on my Tinkerbell cross stitch.  This piece makes me smile every single time I work on it.  I have a special friend I will be giving this to some day.  She will always hold a special place in my heart as my sister in all things Disney.  



Well, I suppose it's time to get back to working on projects and seeing how I can work more Disney magic into my days and projects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being, all comments will require consent. I am trying to keep out any spam. Thank you for your patience.